The internet site and related content and services – Easy Makeup Tips (“EMT”) and EMT are the assets of its licensors or users and all rights reserved.
In case you suppose that anything presented through this internet site violates your copyright, you may submit a notice under the Easy Makeup Tips, Copyright Act (“DMCA”). EMT will respond to copyright infringement notices according to the EMT Copyright Act. Upon receiving a notification according to the phrases of Act § 512, to be had at 17 USC § 512(C)(3), EMT may also remove copyrighted material from the internet site, no matter EMT’s liability. Upon elimination of any material that is purported to have infringed, EMT will rate the proprietor or contractor of the substances, 17 U. S. C. it will make a bona fide attempt to reply with a counter-notification below § 512(g)(3).
If you accept as true with that content material hosted at the website infringes your copyright rights, please comply with the steps of the EMT Copyright Act mentioned below:
- If you are a copyright owner or a certified consultant of a copyright owner and you watched that the content hosted at the internet site violates your copyright rights, you could submit a notice under the EMT Copyright Act to our registered Copyright Agent through offering the subsequent facts in writing:
- The physical or digital signature of a person legal to behave on behalf of the owner of a special right alleged to was infringed;
- Identity of copyrighted work allegedly infringed, or if multiple works are allegedly infringed, a specific list of such works and their specific locations on the website;
- Fairly sufficient statistics to identify the allegedly infringing material or material that is the concern of infringing interest and to be eliminated or disabled and to allow EMT to find the material;
- Moderately sufficient data to permit EMT to reach out to you, like an address, phone number, fax number and, if applicable, an email deal with;
- A declaration in good faith that the complaining use of the material isn’t always legal via the copyright owner, it’s representative or the law; and
- Proclaims that the statistics within the assertion is accurate and which you are authorized to behave on behalf of the proprietor of a special right supposed to were infringed in accordance with the penalty of false making.
- EMT will preserve a selected copyright agent who will obtain notification of the alleged infringement. if you do now not follow the notification necessities of the EMT Copyright Act, you agree that your DMCA word may not be processed. Violation notifications can be sent to;
- Email: email@example.com; and
- With copy sent through the mail, shown with the return Receipt:
- If you suppose that the content material has been eliminated from the website as an error, you may file a counter-notification with the Copyright Agent exact in accordance with (Marka)’s 17 USC § 512(g)(2) and (g)(3) requirements. are summarized underneath. (Marka), 17 U. S. C. After receiving a counter notification pursuant to § 512 requirements, it may return the content material presupposed to have infringed to the website.
- Must include counter-notification:
- Identity of sure materials that have been removed from the website;
- Your name, cope with, phone variety and e-mail;
- A statement which you have a good belief that the material has been removed or disabled as a result of error or misidentification of the material;
- The provider of the character or representatives who supplied the notification in case you take delivery of the jurisdiction of the federal district court in the country where your address is located, or in case your address is outside the US, you will legally agree and process any county where it is able to be placed; and
- Physical or electronic signature.
Copyright Policy Updated: June 20, 2020